DeeZee Invis-A-Rack Cargo Manager System
Made from lightweight aluminum extrusions, this innovative cargo system has non-rusting strength sealed by a texture black powder finish. High quality mechanisms ensure to last the life of your truck and provide a sturdy frame when erected. Installation is made easy with heavy-duty clamps to secure the unit to your truck bed rails.
With a weight capacity of 500 pounds, you can rely on the Invis-A-Rack to withstand heavy-duty use. Construction workers can now haul lumber and ladders by day, and escort the family to dinner and a movie by night. Outdoor enthusiasts now have a system to effectively transport their canoe to the river on the weekends without attaching a bulky rack system that is a permanent fixture to the truck.
As shown on TV, the Invis-A-Rack was intended for production in the USA and the inventor, Donny McCall, would not accept anything less. Dee Zee has fulfilled that promise with 100% production in America"s heartland. Use of highest quality materials and precision manufacturing makes the Invis-A-Rack a truly American born innovation.
- Invis-A Rack Cargo Management System
- Innovative Design Allows Arm Supports to be folded into Bed Rail Casings
- Superior Fuel Efficiency by Collapsing Ladder Rack When Not in use
- Invisible to Invaluable in a Matter of Seconds
- No-Drill Installation with Clamps Secured to the Truck Bed Rails
- Sturdy and Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Texture Black Powder Coat Prevents Oxidation
- Small Storage Box (6"-8" Beds) to Complete Rail Sections
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- Designed for Full Size Trucks
- Made in USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty